I can't believe it's already fall but I am loving the beautiful fall colors, crisp air, and the fall feeling in the air.
We had some fun times this summer. Here are a few highlights...
BALLOON RISING @ THE PROVO FREEDOM FESTIVAL





MORE HIKING





FINISHED MY FIRST 5K

Had a fun family reunion with the Kling fam
This is the only picture that I was able to attach, Ange I'm gonna need your help maybe saving the pics you sent me to my computer because none of them will attach here. Anyway, we had lots of fun. We went to Deer Creek and played on the waverunners for a day, went to sundance for the ski lift and hiked Stewart Falls once again, had Dorian come up and give us all our very own "Creature Encounter" and had lots of family bonding time.
2 comments:
So fun! Thanks for sharing!
How fun Hay!!! Your little family is so cute. Oh and a 5k?! You would ; )
Post a Comment