Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tatum's Baptism

We were able to celebrate Tatum's baptism this past Saturday with LOTS of friends and family. Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported Tatum and us in this special event in her life. We are so proud of her and the amazing girl she is growing into. I am so grateful to be a part of this little girls life and we have lots of fun together!


4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

AWESOME!! CONGRATS TATUM. How freakin cute are those pictures?? You're such a cute step Mommy HAyley! I love you girl. SO PROUD OF YOU.

Colby & Amanda said...

I just love you:) your are so cute HAY!

Suzy Hunter said...

I am sorry we missed it, but we were thinking about you all. What a cute family!

Monica Jackman said...

Hey Hayley! Hopefully you will notice this post. But as for the pillows, they weren't hard at all. My friend helped me but I'm sure you can find tutorials about how to easily re-cover your pillows on-line. Just be sure to use apholstery fabric because it works best and is most durable. Good luck! Sorry I'm not much help.