I was gonna quit the blogging world.
I don't feel like I have cool stuff to blog about and don't even know if anyone reads my blog really anymore. Then I was going back through some old posts from when I first started the blog and I loved seeing what was going on and having those memories written down with pictures. I'm not gonna make a scrapbook and am not very good at writing in my journal frequently so I figure this is the next best thing. so even if no one reads it I am gonna keep writing because I want to have these memories.
Anyway...we have been having a fun fall. I have been loving the vibrant fall colors
and beautiful leaves dotting the mountains. I feel so lucky to live where I do.
Here are some pictures from driving the Alpine Loop back in October.
I was feeling craft in October and made this cute little decoration for my house. It was so fun and wasn't really very hard either! Wood Connection in SLC sells the wood letters and then I just painted them and decorated them cute.
We've had fun celebrating Halloween this year. We carved pumpkins...
And we had to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. I didn't take my camera with me so I didn't take pictures but it was lots of fun and me and Tate got matching designs on our face. She didn't want Eric to be left out so we made him get Mario on his. It's a little deformed. Ha ha.
On Halloween night we went up to Chris and Stormis and trick or treated in their neighborhood. All the houses up there do haunted houses and games and different fun stuff for the kids so it is always a good time. It wasn't raining so the kids didn't last long. I also talked Eric into dressing up this year. He was Thing 2. It was amazing! He wasn't loving it very much because the outfit was a little short and snug in certain areas which is why I'm standing in front of him in this picture. We had a fun night with soup, and root beer and trick or treating. I didn't take many pictures and am going to try to be better about documenting things we do and taking pictures.
We went and saw Tatum at her school parade too...she was a very fashionable, cute witchy girl. Love that she is basically as tall as me.
2 comments:
I read your blog! Welcome back! I love that Wicked thing you made. Super cute.
I read! I read!! Im glad you are back also!!
Post a Comment