I feel really big for how far along I am but I really don't care. I am just so happy to be having a healthy pregnancy and grateful that everything is going well still. Only 15 weeks to go! I am still feeling great and love feeling little girl moving around and kicking like crazy. I get to do my gestational diabetes test next week and have heard that is not the most pleasant experience so that's not much fun. Oh well though!
We have been trying to start getting her room together and I am starting to feel the stress of not having bought anything for her. I am at the point where I know there is really going to be a baby in a few months and I need to start getting all of the necessities.
2 comments:
You look great! Tate is so excited to meet her little sister! I hope they look like eachother!
You are adorable pregnant! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment