Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mya's Blessing

This was such a special day for me. I know most people bless their babes in church...but I just wanted to have something intimate and relaxed so I wasn't stressed about blessing her. I wanted to enjoy this day. And I did.

We blessed Mya at our house surrounded by her family. She was pretty close to perfect during the blessing and Eric gave her a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for him. He is a pretty awesome dad and has been as supportive as I could've asked for through the past 3 months of me being a hormonal crazy mama at times.

Thank you to everyone who came. WE have the best family ever! And thank you to family that traveled up from cedar city to be here with us. We love you all!












Grandma Bonnett hand stitched this bonnet so we had Mya wear it for a minute to get a picture. She really doesn't like having anything on her head.












No comments: