Monday, May 5, 2008

Wedding Fun











So I decided to celebrate our 1 year anniversary that's coming up next week I would post some pics from our wedding day!

9 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

YAY Hayley! I'm so HAPPY you joined the bloggy blogsta club! I freakin love you! Let's chill.. ha ha ha ha

Tyler and Kilee said...

Hayla... love the blog! It's a lot easier to keep in touch this way and so much fun! I can't believe you've been married a year already! Happy early anniversary :o)

Nielsen Family said...

Hayley I am so glad you now have a blog page so we can keep in touch!

Suzy Hunter said...

I love blogging! I am totally addicted to reading blogs, thanks for sharing yours with me. One of these days I am going to jump in. Love you
Suzy

Chels Grubbs said...

HAY!!!! Yay! I'm SO glad you have a blog now!!! You're little family is darling!!! Happy late anniversary!!!

Jenna said...

Hayley! I just found your blog from Suzy's page. I wish I could have been at your wedding, it looked gorgeous! We can be blog friends now, how exciting :)

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I love keeping up with our old little group! I miss those days! Life got crazy once we graduated and now is even more crazy now that we are all married! I love your wedding pictures! You are beautiful! We all need to get together! Can't wait to get more updates! hope everything is going well!

Monica Jackman said...

What a pleasant surprise! I am happy you have a blog- now we can keep in touch. Your little fam is darling and I hope all is well. Let me know how you are doing!
(*This is random- but do you want to know what will always remind me of you- the phrase "I says to mable I says"- I hope you know what I am talking about.)

Ange said...

Yeah! Now I can get a clue as to how you are doing and get to know you a little more. Give my "little" brother a big hug for me... and Tate too! Love you!