Thursday, June 26, 2008

Z*O*O*

So last weekend Eric, Tatum, me, Emily, and Addy took a trip up to the Hogle Zoo for the ELephant's B-day! I haven't been there since like 3rd grade so it was as much fun for me as it was for the kids I think...:) Tatum was really excited because she got to see her friend CAssidy there too! YAY!




















































4 comments:

Jenna said...

It looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! I'm so jealous about the zoo, I LOVE going to the zoo!

Paul said...

Hi Hailey, It's Jessica (Emily's friend). I'm looking at your blog and I can't believe that you are all grown up! In my mind your still a little eight year old running around. My how time flies! Little Tatum is darling! Em had mentioned that you were interested in having me take her pictures. I am actually coming up in July to do some shoots if you are interested let me know! Thanks!

Suzy Hunter said...

I want to play with you guys. So fun, the zoo was my kids favorite thing to do! I am so looking forward to Lake Powell with all of you, we are going to have a blast!

Jobi Niu said...

I wanna go to the Zoo!! How fun.. and your arms are so freakin toned! Emily is so cute, love her!