Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Pics with my New Camera

So believe it or not I have survived without my very own camera for my whole 23 years...ERic has known that I would really love to have one so we can take more fun pictures and got me one for my birthday!He was very thoughful and took me up to SUndance cuz I have been wanting to go up there and we took the tram to the very top of the mountain and it was beautiful then we had dinner at The Tree Room. It was so nice just to have a date with my hubby. I love him much!! So anyway, I thought I would just share some of the fun things we have been doing lately. Tatum chopped her hair and put a blue streak in it just before school started and it's darling! We went to the State Fair and went down the infamous BIG YELLOW SLIDE! There are also a few pics from dinner at Grandma Bonnett's house. Nothing to exciting to talk about so there ya go!

5 comments:

Colby & Amanda said...

So i finally made a blog and I am a moron. I don't know how to add anyone! But I need to see your face so call me and we can play

jayni & ben said...

Alyssa Johnson. I don't know how to spell her first name. But she is so cute. haha Love that girl. You and your hubby look so cute at the fair.

Sherilyn said...

Hayley,
Hope you don't mind me jumping over to take a look at your blog. What an adorable family you have. I love all of your pictures, and it is great to keep up on the happenings in your life. Looks like you are having a lot of fun being married and building a lot of great memories! Love you.

Colby & Amanda said...

update your blog goober!! ha ha, jk I need to update mine but I am waiting for something monumental!! WE need to go to dinner! I am calling you so you better answer. Love you HAY HAY

Meghan said...

I miss you too stinkz. Lets go to lunch!