I have been slacking a lot on blogging the past month and have some good reasons why...
1. We moved for the 3rd time this year
2. We went on a fun trip
That's all I've got...that and really busy with work of course. I can't wait til the day when I can just be home with babies and blog and cook and all that fun stuff. But I will be patient until the time is right for that :)
CABIN FEVER!!!
We were fortunate enough to go on a little get away at the beginning of October with my family. My dad did some trade work with a guy who has a cabin up in Oakley, Utah. It's about 20 minutes from Park City in a beautiful canyon. It was so much fun and I got some beautiful pics. It was really cool because it was snowing up in the mountains but the leaves were just starting to change too so it almost looked fake with the contrast of the yellow leaves against the white snow. It was a really big cabin, and wasn't anything fancy. For instance there was a cabinet that smelled like throw up so we had to be careful what game we choose out of there. I also think it may have had some sort of curse because every night we were there someone got sick and threw up. First it was Kyler, then Tatum, then my mom! The day we were going home I came down with a horrible cough/cold that lasted for 2 weeks. Needless to say that cabin may need a deep fumigation/cleaning.
Despite the sickness...it was lots of fun to play pool & ping pong, have snowball fights, and play Spades until everyone never wanted to look at playing cards again! (Which by the way is my new favorite game, you can ask my family because every Sunday we have dinner I am wanting to play because you can only play with 4 people so Eric and I can't ever play together. )
MOVING AGAIN???!!!
Yes we've done it again...we found a condo in Pleasant Grove that was a better fit for our family and our budget. After only 6 months at our previous place, that was not the most exciting news ever. But we had lots of help from family and got it done quickly and pretty painlessly. I love our new place! It's really cute and just the perfect size for us and there's a pool for the summer! One down side is that we had to get rid of IZZI..our little beagle. We can't have pets there...but I think I've also decided I'm really not a dog person. She would shed in my house and I would constantly find her dog hairs in my clothes and I can say I won't miss that. We are shipping her out to live with Mom and Dad Kling! I know that Dad Kling will have lots of fun with her and appreciate him giving her a loving home so we can still see her when we come visit! (Soon hopefully)
I love this time of year and should've posted this when fall was still here...it is lingering but is going quickly. Fall is a close second to summer for my favorite season. I love looking up at the mountains and seeing all of the different beautiful colors! I'm not excited for winter :( but am trying to look at the positive of being able to spend time with family for the holidays.
Also, one of my best friends had her baby and I haven't been able to post any pics yet of him but he is darling and so sweet. I will put on in the slide show of him and Tatum I just found. I just love little baby Dayton and can't wait til I can have one!
Here are some pictures from the cabin and some others, it's not working to post them in the blog so here's another slide show for you :)



6 comments:
Yeah! How fun to hear what's going on again. Yes, Grandpa Kling will absolutely LOVE having Izzy. She is such a cute dog. Great idea! I'm excited to see your new condo-we'll need to take a trip. Love ya!
Holy Moly... It is a miracle, you finally updated your blog! I am so excited! I need to come see your new place, still waiting for my invite:) Call me!
I wanna come see your new place and you know I'll be comin to lay out with ya in the summer! ha ha THat cabin looks like SOOO much fun! Cute pics. Love ya girl..
I still haven't gone to the "hair supply store" UGH I'm sorry
finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! haha! That is cute of tate and dayton!! Where are those pics u were supposed to e mail me u froot loop! get on it... love love love u!
Wow, looks like you have been busy! What condo's are you at? I'm glad you reminded me of the 6th grade clueless days. I laughed so hard! If I looked really hard in my old "notes" boxes I might just find the script. haha So funny!
Yay you're back! You better keep blogging so I'm not sad I when I click on your link every time! You have been extremely busy though, so I guess I can't blame ya!
Post a Comment