It was Tatum's 7th birthday on the 7th and she lost her 7th tooth that day. :) That's what she told everyone when they asked how her birthday was. It was really cute! Anyway...we did a little swim birthday party with a few friends to celebrate with her, then she was off to HAWAII with her mom this week to celebrate with her. Lucky girl huh?
We went to the Legacy Center in Lehi to swim first then came back to our house for cake and ice cream and a surprise visit by Dorian and his snakes which were a big hit with most of the kids. (Thanks Dorian!) Also, Suzanne who Eric works with made a special Hawaii cake just for Tatum and it was so cute! Here are some pictures from all of the fun.



7 comments:
Ha ha those kids are brave! Kyler's faces in all of those pictures crack me up... and Addy is so dang cute! Look's like you guys had fun... I am so excited for Keith! Too bad it's no for 6 months. I am so jealous that you got floor seats. It's gonna be amazing. We should go to lunch soon or something.
Hey Hayley, How are you doing? I havent heard from you in forever I just wanted to check and see how you are. I love the picture on your profile you guys are such a cute family!!
Shevy
So cute! I wish we could have been there to celebrate as well. Looks like a great party! I can't believe how brave the kids were with the snakes-wow! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, Great photos Hayley. I can't believe you actually touched one of those critters! You're braver than I am. It sure looked like a fun birthday for Tatum.
Love and miss you all!
Happy Birthday Tatum! It sounds like such a fun party! Hawaii???!!! How cool is that! She is lucky to have you Hayley! So are we!!! Love ya Suzy
Wow! My child is insane. Please send me copies of those pics. Thank you for letting Addy come she had so much fun!
I know we really need to plan something soon. I watched the Sex and the City movie the other day... ha I never watched the TV show, but I just watched the movie randomly and I loved it! You should watch it... they're little group reminded me of us. It made me miss you guys. We should get together with us 3. We haven't in forever. I love you!
Post a Comment