A few weeks ago Eric and I and our newly adopted boys (Adam and Adam, our little brothers who just moved in together next door to our condos) decided to take a little Saturday afternoon hike up in the PG foothills. The weather was perfect and we were all very excited. Turns out it wasn't such a little hike and was actually pretty strenuous. It was mostly uphill the entire way, pretty steep at some points and I think we went a good 5 miles or so up and back. At the top there was a waterfall that we could see but couldn't figure out how to get to without falling to our death. So we snapped some pictures and headed back down. It was really fun and good to get out and be active. The next morning I could barely walk, my calves, and legs, and butt were all very sore from the hike as well as the Turbo Kick class I did in the morning of thinking it was going to be an easy hike in the afternoon. Not quite! Anyway...I want to figure out how to get to the waterfall next time cuz it was pretty big and beautiful! I feel very fortunate to live so close to the beautiful mountains and be able to go do things like hiking and just enjoy the outdoors. Bring on the summer weather so we can do it more often!! Here are some pics of all of us :).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so jealous! Looks beautiful and like lots of fun! Good for you guys!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous! Looks beautiful and like lots of fun! Good for you guys!
Our world totally rocks! We live in beauty!!!! You and Eric are the bomb for taking such good care of your Adam's! Love you all
Post a Comment